Geogeeks Meetup: image classification, QGIS plugins, and more…
- Date and time:
- Wednesday 10th May 2023 at 5:30 - 8pm
- Riff (Spacecubed), in the Town Hall area, 45 St Georges Tce, Perth [See map below]
It’s time for more open source geospatial! You’re invited to an evening of short talks from skilled practitioners who work with open source tools. We’ll hear about QGIS plugin development, image classification using Python and web application development via QGIS!
Come to learn some tips and tricks, and meet others who are interested in open geospatial. This is a free casual event and there’ll be plenty of time to chat over pizza and drinks.
Please register so we can cater well :)
The speakers are:
- Michel Nzikou: QGIS plugin development for 3D geological modelling
- Stephane Goldstein: Introduction to satellite image classification using Python
- Liam Willis: A surveying student expedition goes to the web with QGIS
We look forward to seeing you there!
If the Riff front door is locked please message us on Geogeeks Slack.
- Stephane Goldstein - Introduction to satellite image classification with Python